Many articles on the site & the forum are only available to GNCC members.
Membership, which takes 24hrs to become ‘live’, has a ‘one-off’ payment of 35€ and has the following benefits
A very specialised club for notgeld collectors rather than a general coin or banknote club.
Free advice from me, on all your German notgeld queries. (unlimited).
- Unlimited 1-1 correspondence with me about anything you want to chat about relating to notgeld – the stories behind specific notes or sets, for example.
- Assistance, where I can provide it, with obtaining pieces you are specifically looking for or need to add to your collection.
- I can ‘lay-away’ pieces or sets for GNCC members, if they are saving up to purchase a specific note or set and need some time to do that, but don’t want the note/set to sell in the meantime.
- Gronau ‘Hohe Ecke’ and Chorzow pieces sent FREE when you place your first order as a GNCC member.
- Access to lots and lots of other notgeld info. that is ‘hidden’ to non members or only available to members who are logged-in. These include information on ; ‘anti-semitic’, ‘Bielefeld 100m pieces’, ‘scarcer pieces’, ‘useful info’ (including info on coins made from coal), ‘series variants’, ‘error notes’, ‘serial numbers’, ‘specimen pieces’ etc. etc. There is a lot of info that is only available to GNCC members, so if you are passionate about notgeld, then it is well worth joining .
- Access to all the archived posts and articles.
- All new articles I am writing will be for GNCC members only to access and will have ‘*’ in their title, so you can see.
- As the website grows, specialist additional info. will only be available to my GNCC members. All these options have an asterisk by them, once a member has logged in, so that they know it is a registered access page. Also now, to hopefully make things easier for everyone, I have the ‘monthly latest news’ and ‘latest articles’ section on my homepage, where you can select the latest lot of articles I have written.
- Free ‘general market valuation’ of individual notes. This will let you know if you have a ‘rare’ piece of notgeld and what you might reasonably be expected to get for it, if you decided to sell to either a collector or a banknote dealer.
- From time to time, I will hold a free draw for a ‘non-common’ piece of German notgeld, which will have a current market value, at the time of the draw, of at least the joining fee! All GNCC members will be automatically entered into the draw, even if they have won before! The winner’s name will be placed on my website, so you can all see the results. Members names, membership number and country of residence, will be posted on my website. Only members with an ‘M’ (normal membership) number will be included in the draw. (No email addresses are shown on the website, so you keep your anonimity). I will hold these drawers, as and when it suits me and my ‘notgeld’ situation and also I reserve the right to have a redraw if I do not get an email response back from a winner within 5 days. (I need to have that confirmation back to ensure I post out to a correct and current postal address for them).
- As one of my GNCC members – you’ll see the 10% discount will now get automatically applied for you at checkout (if you are logged in) against every product for orders under 100 euros. A 20% discount on orders over 100 euros is still available for GNCC members only by using the additional discount code. ‘GNCC100+’ (This does not include my 3 notgeld publications or any already reduced or discounted notgeld)! )
Discount codes for products are only applied when you are logged in and at the checkout – I can address any issues when an order is placed for any GNCC member ……. eg) you don’t get the correct discount applied on your order.
GNCC ‘Lifetime’ Membership35.00€