articles you want to see

Welcome Forums GNCC Members articles you want to see

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    notgeldman
    Keymaster
    • Forum Guru
    • ★★★★★★

I have just revisited my article on the ‘splittable’ issues (under category ‘serienscheine/ other’ on main yellow menu bar) and realligned pictures and made a couple of amendments. It does list quite a few but I am sure there are more…………..so please let me know when you find any not on my list! :good:

Avatar photoZacary E. Wilson-Fetrow
    Participant
    • Forum Lieutenant

I am excited to see the “splittable” notgeld section. I haven’t wandered the website in a while. They’re my favorite type of notgeld, and I hope to make an exhibit of a few types for the Albuquerque Coin Club once the pandemic is over and we have our state fair again.

notgeldman
    Keymaster
    • Forum Guru
    • ★★★★★★

Dessau military set of 6 – actioned.

notgeldman
    Keymaster
    • Forum Guru
    • ★★★★★★

German / Russian notgeld article now posted on website.

So we now have German / Danish and German / Russian. For German / Polish, town names please refer to the old article that has been on the site for a long time. You can also start by selecting that category in my shop…….as I have created a new category and flagged products with that tag.

notgeldman
    Keymaster
    • Forum Guru
    • ★★★★★★

Working on about 8 articles at the moment, which I will publish as I complete them…….

Please keep an eye on the right side of the homepage (‘Latest articles’) 😉

notgeldman
    Keymaster
    • Forum Guru
    • ★★★★★★

Auctioned :good:

notgeldman
    Keymaster
    • Forum Guru
    • ★★★★★★

Charles – email sent. Articles with notgeld depicting maps on them, sounds like it could be a good one, so noted! ….when I get a chance!! :wacko:

Participant
    • Forum Major
    • ★★★

Very interesting, as momentarily i’m also working on my Schleswig-Holstein collection, also collecting maps and such. If I can be of any help, just let me know.

Re the spelled-out sets: could you please show the “secrets”?

I cannot see rom the pics what’s special about Gräfenhainichen & Quedlinburg Land, and I don’t own those series!

notgeldman
    Keymaster
    • Forum Guru
    • ★★★★★★

FYI – I am currently working on an article depicting the ‘German-Danish‘ serienscheine………… :wacko:

notgeldman
    Keymaster
    • Forum Guru
    • ★★★★★★

Here is the link, which will open in a new window (Close that window when you are done):

Bamberg article

notgeldman
    Keymaster
    • Forum Guru
    • ★★★★★★

Please have a look at the ‘Bamberg’ article as I have just added the 1 BILLION mark note along with the translations, which were kindly supplied by GNCC member John Adams.

notgeldman
    Keymaster
    • Forum Guru
    • ★★★★★★

Actioned -TG-M

notgeldman
    Keymaster
    • Forum Guru
    • ★★★★★★

There is a nice set of 12 from Kneitlingen. Can you do an article on those for us all please?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected !!