Basic forum rules

Welcome Forums GNCC Members Basic forum rules

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    notgeldman
    Keymaster
    • Forum Guru
    • ★★★★★★

Forum rankings, including mine, are allocated on number of postings/replies…… except for rank of ‘Forum Guru‘ which I will personally assign.

notgeldman
    Keymaster
    • Forum Guru
    • ★★★★★★

No postal addresses to be uploaded in the forum please. Only email addresses are allowed and only between seller and buyer in the ‘buy and sell’ topic. Thanks for adhering to this rule.

notgeldman
    Keymaster
    • Forum Guru
    • ★★★★★★

Please do not try and make a private and direct contact with another member by requesting email addresses etc. Please just chat here on and within the forum so that everyone can see all the notgeld info being discussed. If you do feel the need to contact someone, personally, send me an email and I might be able to sort it out, if really necessary.

notgeldman
    Keymaster
    • Forum Guru
    • ★★★★★★

You can only post once, under a topic, without having to wait 5 minutes to post again – I think those are the ’embedded rules’ inherited with this forum software…….. we can check as we go along. I just posted once and it was all ok. I then added a 2nd post and it ‘disappeared’……. we will do our best to iron out these anomalies.

notgeldman
    Keymaster
    • Forum Guru
    • ★★★★★★

WE ARE CURRENTLY INVESTIGATING AN EASY IMAGE UPLOADER. PLEASE BEAR WITH US AS WE TRY TO RESOLVE THE IMAGE UPLOAD ISSUE

notgeldman
    Keymaster
    • Forum Guru
    • ★★★★★★

Lets try and use the topics that I have already set up. If we get a demand for others we can add them if required.
    Otherwise, on forums like this, you just end up with countless number of threads that only a few people will see and read.

1 great notgeld topic or thread will keep the collectors viewing it and hopefully adding their comments in too, so over time, it improves and gets really good viewings and additional information for everyone!

I will move new topics that I think aren’t warranted, to under our main ‘general notgeld chit-chat’ topic.

notgeldman
    Keymaster
    • Forum Guru
    • ★★★★★★

2 private verkehrsausgaben pieces from Schauenstein with signature of ‘Delion’

Delion

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by notgeldman.
    notgeldman
    Keymaster
    • Forum Guru
    • ★★★★★★

2 private verkehrsausgaben pieces from Schauenstein with signature of ‘Tiemer’

Tiemer

notgeldman
    Keymaster
    • Forum Guru
    • ★★★★★★

I can post text easily but not images.
    If you use ‘link’ and select the ‘new window’ it seems to work ok.

notgeldman
    Keymaster
    • Forum Guru
    • ★★★★★★

You have to be logged in before you can access the members forum!

Any images uploaded that I think I can improve I will try and edit…..for clarity to everyone

Please keep your posts polite and use the best topic category

Please use ‘reply’ if your post is replying to a previous post (rather than just adding a new post) as that will ‘nest’ the sub-topics – thanks in advance – TG-M

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected !!